360 Certification Ltd Statement of Impartiality (Management Principles)
1. 360 Certification Ltd and its Directors, Managers, Staff and other persons involved in the Certification of Organisations fully understand the importance of impartiality in undertaking any Certification Activities.
2. 360 Certification Ltd is committed to impartiality and as such has developed and implemented procedures to manage, identify, analyse and document all possibilities for potential conflict of interests that may emerge from its Certification and / or Consultancy activities. 360 Certification Ltd shall not undertake any actions that it considers to create an unacceptable threat to impartiality.
3. When certain relations create unacceptable threats to impartiality then the Certification shall not be conducted. 360 Certification Ltd shall not certify another Certification Body for its activities relating to Management System Certification.
4. When potential threats to impartiality arise, 360 Certification Ltd eliminates or mitigates those threats. This process is monitored by the Committee for Safeguarding Impartiality.
5. 360 Certification Ltd does not outsource audits or any other certification activities.
6. Where possible, 360 Certification Ltd will make sure that personnel who have provided consultancy or internal audits in the previous two years, shall not take part in certification activities.
7. 360 Certification Ltd takes actions to respond to any threats to our impartiality arising from any external actions.
8. All 360 Certification Ltd staff shall act impartially and shall not allow financial, commercial or other pressures to compromise their impartiality and have been instructed to report any situations that might result in threats to impartiality.
9. The Committee for Safeguarding Impartiality shall periodically review conformance with the impartiality requirements of ISO 17021.
10. 360 Certification Ltd ensure that all employees are competent in the management of impartiality.
Get Started Today
So you need ISO, choose which standards you need.
Select the best route for you, and “Click to start journey”
And let us guide you on your journey to ISO Business Excellence.
Sign up to receive all the latest news from 360 Certification
Direct to your inbox